Ms. Lou will be undergoing brain surgery in the next day or so... please keep her in your prayers...
We'll be praying that her tumor is not cancerous... that they're able to remove it so her quality of life improves... that she has a full recovery... and that she can resume her life as she wishes - she's very involved with the church and she means a lot to so many people! I pray that she is able to watch her class receive their First Communion - she loves them so much.
Please please, keep her in your prayers. I'll keep you posted as I hear anything.
In the meantime, I will be taking over Ry's class for a few weeks. As you know, I don't enjoy teaching at all - so this is really a big undertaking for me. I know that this is my duty. In a way, I think it's a test from God to see how dedicated, patient and unselfish I can be... *sigh* I hope I pass this "test" with flying colors... right now I'm struggling emotionally with it... if you have a few extra prayers in you, could you send one up for me, too? Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment