I love that my musical influence is now apparent in my children... :)
The other day, Ryan was building one of the Lego sets he got for Christmas... and what was he singing as he built his set? "Reach up for the sunrise..." Yes, my child was singing Duran Duran! It brought a tear to my eye that my house has more than one Duranie! :)
Normally, Kaili is the Kat Parsons fan... but lately, Kiana has been asking for "Go Find Her" and asking for "Mommy's favorite song" ("I Know It's Time" or is it "Set Him Free" - I always blank on the title!)
Kaili has been humming "Get Through" by Almost Amy. I've been playing the song nonstop for the past few days. She doesn't know the words but she knows the tune! I asked her what she was singing and she told me she didn't know - I don't think she realized she was humming so loud? (It's a Kwong thing! LOL! Sherwood, Stan and Ryan all hum pretty often...)
I wonder what songs they'll be singing next? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment