Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cookie Decorating Party with Mrs. McGraw's class

Ry's class celebrated Winter a day early... they decorated cookies as their activity. (I understand from Mrs. McGraw that cookie deco is the 2nd grade thing... no other grades get to do it... :))

I adore Ryan's teacher... She's fabulous. She amazes me with how much control she has over the kids. They're so well behaved and they're so bright! I love how she's really made a difference in Ryan's writing... and how very enthusiastic and supportive she is of all he does. She is so proud of him - she tells me how he excels in math and science... and how she loves his curiosity and dedication. She thinks he is very responsible and very sweet. She said she thinks it is great how he has learned to come to her if he is uncertain - and how he has more control over managing his time. Way to grow, Ryan! :)

Back to the Cookie Decorating event... the kids got to decorate cookies then played Holiday Bingo :)

Here's Ryan with his cookies... :D


Check out the rest of the pictures on our Smugmug! (password: turtles)

No comments: