Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy Happy New Year!

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

With the creation of Facebook (and MySpace a while back), I found myself blogging less and updating those statuses more... are you on Facebook? Lots of updates on the kiddos there! Stan and the 3 big kids have them, too! Add us! 


https://www.facebook.com/anniek1872
https://www.facebook.com/stan_kwong
https://www.facebook.com/ryan.robert.kwong

https://www.facebook.com/kianajoykwong
https://www.facebook.com/kaili.grace.kwong


So... what have we been up to the past year? 2012 was insanely busy but good year for the most part. Stan got a well deserved promotion, Ryan (and Stan) had the best baseball season with the Minor Red Sox, Kiana discovered confidence and joy in dance, Kaili became an even more accomplished chef as well as a talented artist, and Melody continued to keep our family on our toes with all of her fun antics as the baby of the family. Me? Keeping the family on task has kept me incredibly busy. I did have my own fun as a fangirl this year having seen Duran Duran twice and getting to meet the iconic John Taylor. :)


My goal is to bring back the blog. In 2012, I started a few dozen entries that never got posted... Not just to share what we're up to, but also for the kids to look back on some of our memories. Here's hoping I can carve out time to keep up with it! 

Sending big love and best wishes for a happy new year filled with happiness, good health, and success for us all! 


No comments: