Stan hosted a playdate that he initiated at our house this morning while I was out at the Asian Festival in San Leandro with Stacie, Lori and Melanie.
He told the kids they could each have a friend or two over... (yes, he said "or 2")
When I got home from the Festival, they started arriving and he was ordering pizza... Invited were...
* Ry (7), Kiana (5) & Kaili (4) plus...
* Neil (8) & Sonia (4)
* Christian (9) & Haley (5)
* Neal (8) & AJ (5)
I think Stan has been hanging out with me too long... LOL
I left the house to go to work... Shortly after I got to work, Stan called me on my cell...
Ry got a phat gash on his eye... he got in the way of Christian when they were playing tennis on the Wii. The cut on his eye looks pretty gory. It probably could use some stitches but Ry is flipping out about it so we're leaving it alone tonight. If it looks bad tomorrow, I'll take him to the urgent care clinic...
Right now, he seems fine...
No comments:
Post a Comment