I should be sleeping instead of blogging, but the anticipation of getting back into our normal groove is weighing on my mind... We're back to 4 schedules...4 sets of pick-ups and drop-offs... 4 sets of kid activities... 3 big kids with homework, projects and deadlines... me living in the car between the hours of 1:30-7:30pm depending on the day and activities are going on...
Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful that I can be the one to get the kids to where they need to be, and that I can be there for my friends' kids who are like family to me... but it is hard to be in and out of the car every 30-40 minutes... and sitting in annoying Union City Boulevard or Whipple traffic. (That's where I spend most of my afternoon traveling back and forth... and forth and back... if you see me, give a wave - just don't honk... that drives me nuts!)
Back to the grind...
No comments:
Post a Comment