The pediatrics office we've known and loved for the past 7 years (Fremont Pediatrics) has just announced that they are becoming part of Kaiser --- so those of us who are not Kaiser insured will be phased out and we'll need to move to another pediatrics office by January... *SIGH* I'm absolutely heartbroken... :( We loved the practice... we loved our doctors (and no, not just because Dr. Hogue is my Alpha Phi sister!)... we loved the familiarity... I'm not looking forward to the search for a new pediatrician...
Do you love your pediatrician? I would love to hear all about her/him!!!
I want to start interviewing peds soon... with flu season approaching, I want to be prepared. plus, I want to make sure there is time for our new ped to talk to our old ped about my kids and all their issues... we'd prefer to stay in the Tri-City area (Fremont, Union City, Newark) but are willing to consider a short drive if it's worth it... I've had friends tell me about Palo Alto Medical Foundation - anyone familiar?
Any referrals would be MUCH appreciated!
Thanks all!
- annie
P.S. Isn't this totally timely with my kids actually being sick the past few weeks and me being at the office so often? I never saw this coming! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment