Saturday, January 21, 2006

The New Digs - Casa de Kwong (ooh! no more casita!)



Well... it has been a week now --- and I absolutely love the new digs!!! (Of course, the first mortgage payment isn’t due until March 1st - we’ll see how I feel then – ha ha ha!) I’ll post more pics soon – here are some of the pics I took the day we got our keys… The pics of the bedrooms were pretty boring… After I paint, they’ll be much more visually interesting… I've got all my colors picked out - just need to get the paint and start workin' on the rooms.


Stan loves his new office and has his computer all set up for WOW... The kids love their new rooms and all the playspace they have in the family room. They're getting better about leaving the formal living room (which is empty) and the formal dining room alone. I know it's really tough seeing all that open space and not tearing it up. LOL! I love how open the house feels -- and how happy my family is here. Warms my heart. It's so much fun decorating, too - wish I had more budget, though!
Thanks for lookin’!!!






No comments: