Sunday, January 09, 2005

2005

Well... it's been a while but I finally made it back to post...

2005 started out pretty crappy... and pukey, too! Yeah, Ry, Kiana, Kaili and I all had a nasty stomach virus... thank God Stan was home to help care for us - don't know how we could've gotten through without his patience...

Kiana was the first one sick and the last one to get better. Ry's bought with the virus lasted only 2 days. It was 3 for me... and 4 for Kaili...

Of course, while everything was getting puked or pooped on, our washing machine decided to conk out... :( I ended up having to bring everything to Mom's house. She and Auntie Chit took care of all our laundry... all 20+ loads! I felt so bad that they did so much laundry for us... but at the same time, I was soooooo thankful!

Stan has been in Vegas the past few days at CES. He got to meet Debbie (Deborah) Gibson today... yes, he had a Kyle-moment :) He didn't have his camera with him but he did get to talk to her and get her autograph...

Can't wait until the first weekend in June when I go to Days Fan Fest... I'll have my "starstruck" moments, I'm sure!

A few random tidbits about 2004
Kiana did serenade Tonette with me at her debut...