Ry loves T-Ball. I’m not wild about having so many practices and games but because he loves it, we do it. Stan is coaching and I’m Team Parent (surprise, surprise again!). My good friend, Stacie, is the Manager of the team. We’ve made it a family affair. The girls sit on the sidelines with the other younger siblings and they cheer for anyone who catches a ball. It’s cute! I’ll have to take their picture soon. Seeing a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds cheering for their older brothers is quite a sight!
Kiana was supposed to start Hula in a few weeks but now she wants to go back to Ballet/Tap. That class is on Thursday nights from 6-7pm which cuts into our nighttime schedule. I’m debating on finding her another school. The Hula class was much more convenient – it was 3-4 on Thursdays.
Kaili starts Parent-Tot Preschool next month. She’s sooooooo excited! I love going to P-T preschool classes! I did them with Ry and Kiana… now my baby is going to start. I know she’s going to love it. She wants me to drop her off now when I drop Kiana off. She sees the 2-3 year old room at the preschool and gets jealous that she cant’ stay to play with them. She knows all of the teachers at Kiana’s school. They all can’t wait til she starts. J I wish we could afford to send her now but it’s $120/week just to send Kiana – and she’s part-time! (9-12 every day… for full-time which includes daycare, it’s $220/week) Kaili wants to take dance classes with Kiana but she’s still too young.
Stan is back from his trip. He had a great time in Europe. He brought me back some yummy chocolates from Belgium plus a pretty scarf and a cute Eiffel Tower keychain from France. He didn’t bring anything back from Germany except a few funny stories and lots of pictures…
I’m just living my life for my family right now… looking forward to Days Fan Weekend (if it ever gets planned) – I really need the break.
We’ve got a Disneyland trip planned the first week of May… that should be fun! J
No comments:
Post a Comment